- Kansas City Regional Associations of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Kansas Association of REALTORS
- Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Council for Exceptional Children
- Johnson County Suicide Prevention Committee
- The Children's Coordinating Committee of Johnson County
- Johnson County Homeless Coalition
- Spending time with my wife, children, and (especially) my grandchildren
- Watching the Chiefs
- Walking with my dogs (we have our third Old English Sheepdog, a Cocker Spaniel, and a Lab mix).
- The Fine Arts - drawing, painting, dance, and theater.
- Traveling - seeing the country
- Doctor of Education Degree - Administration
- Master of Science - Educational Administration
- Bachelor of General Studies - Education
- Kansas State University
- Emporia State University
- University of Kansas
- Pittsburg State University - Assistant Professor
My wife, Debbie, and I have been married for since 1984 and we have two daughters who live in the KC metro area. My wife is a school counselor and was previously a teacher for children with special needs. Our oldest daughter runs a non-profit organization and youngest is a recovery room nurse. We have lived in Kansas for most of the last 34 years with a short stint in Colorado before returning home to be closer to my elderly mother who lives in Topeka.
We love the KC Metro area and everything it has to offer. It is a great place to live.